Fugro Loadtest is committed to provide a healthy and safe worksplace for all staff at each work location and to protect the environment according to our Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Policy. In order to achieve this objective, we will identify risks arising from our activities and reduce them to as low as is reasonably practicable.
When it comes to safety there can be no compromise. We work together with project management and foundation contractors to ensure the safety of our employees and all those involved in the project is placed at the forefront of all requirements. To achieve this, Fugro Loadtest employees will…
- Contribute to all site specific safety training and philosophy;
- Work with all on-site contractors to ensure everyone is working together;
- Always act in a safe and responsible manner at all times;
- Lead by example and promote trust;
- Intervene and welcome intervention from others;
- Stop any activity we feel is unsafe or where control is being lost;
- Accept responsibility for our actions;
- Contribute to continual improvement
All Fugro Loadtest personnel have completed extensive safety training.