Fugro Loadtest are recruiting Engineers
Fugro LOADTEST specializes in static load testing using completely automated systems and in bi-directional deep foundation load testing using the award winning Osterberg Cell around the world. We also offer consultancy on pile behaviour as well as other forms of foundation testing such as integrity testing, dynamic load testing, PDA, Pile instrumentation, cross hole sonic logging, hole callipering and lateral load testing services. We also provide structural and geotehcnical instrumentation systems for short term, medium and long term measurements.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Fluency in English;
- Preferred language(s): Conversant with other languages is an added advantage.
- Computer literate.
- Some working experience in the related fields is an added advantage for this position.
- Applicants must possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Interdependent and independent worker, highly motivated.
- Hands-on, practical and active in field work.
- Have the ability and eagerness to learn and must be a team player.
- Travel required worldwide.
Please send your full CV together with a covering letter to Dr Melvin England [email@example.com]